OBJECTIVES OF ASSOCIATION ARE:
- improvement of environmental protection, public advocacy, education of citizens, especially children and the youth on the significance of maintaining and the improvement of energy efficiency,
- development and improvement of democratic processes, human rights protection, sensitizing society for the inclusion of marginalized groups and gender equality advocacy,
- improvement of the status of youth and their inclusion in the process of decision-making, formal and nonformal education and the development and improvent of the society.
- improvement of local economic development through raising public awareness and connection of public, private and civil sectors.
TO FULFILS ITS AIMS ASSOCIATION REALISED FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- collects and processes scientific and professional literature in the field of environmental protection and sustainable development;
- conducts evaluation, needs assessment, research and analysis in the field of operation of the Association
- organizes, solely or in partnership with other organizations / institutions, professional meetings, conferences, round tables, forums, conferences and other events
- provides all forms of formal and non-formal education in the field of operation of the Association
- publish books and other publications in the field of operation of the Association
- organise domestic and foreign experts to work on training within the realisation of the objectives of the Association
- organizes volunteering actions;
- collaborates with public, private and civil sector institutions (universities, schools, vocational associations, agencies, OCD, and other organizations in the country and abroad);
- draws up and implements projects in the field of Association’s scope of activity to resolve problems and support democratic society;
- involves all stakeholders in the process of decision making during the whole project cycle,
in the field of: environmental protection, sustainable development, society democratisation, improvement of the youth status, public policy, inclusion of marginalised groups, gender equality, formal and non-formal education, local economic growth, poverty alleviation, entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, agriculture, health service, culture and civil society development.
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2016-2019